segunda-feira, 27 de junho de 2016

{ SIZZIX } Funny Emoji Cards by Elena

Hi everybody! Elena here. This week is the first week of summer. Yay!  It means plenty of sun, good weather, holidays and children without school. As usual, we have to plan some activities to do with the kids, and crafting is one of the most popular things to do with them.
Today I want to show you some funny emoji cards you can make with you children using Essential Dies.

easy_emoji_cards

Sizzix Products:

in_love_emoji_card

Emojis are very easy to recreate, as they are formed with very basic shapes as circles, hearts, stripes. 
In these examples I have used the Circles and hearts Framelits and the circles in the Owl Bigz die to recreate three of the most used emojis. To make the card shape, the smile, the tongue, and the winked eye I have used the partial die cutting technique that I have showed you in my last post. Is is so useful!



emoji_cards_with_sizzix

I have made three Emoji cards, but you can make lots of them, just be creative with your dies!
Happy crafting and happy summer!