segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2016

{ SIZZIX } Fabric Flower Brooch by Clare Cosens

 new-1
To make this Flower Brooch you will need:
A Selection of Fabrics
Big Shot™ Machine
Sizzix® Bigz™ Die – Build a Bloom
Fusible Web
Brooch Pin
Hot Glue Gun

Fabric Bond
  I started by preparing my fabrics. I wanted my finished petals to be double-sided.
Using Fusible web I attached my fabric pieces back to back, so that the pattern is visible on both sides.

Die
   Next, I die-cut both of the leaf shapes and the flower centre shape.
 To construct the centre of the flower, I rolled the die-cut shape and used the hot glue gun to secure. I continued this process until I was happy with the size of my flower centre.
Flower petals
I then began to place each petal onto the flower centre using a hot glue gun.
Flower Petals 2
When complete a die-cut two leaf shapes and added these to my flower design.
To finish, I used a hot glue gun to adhere a brooch pin to a small circle of card. This was then attached to the base of my flower.



I have pinned my brooch to my daughters bag to embellish. The perfect fashion accessory for her summer party!
new



by Sizzix
*** Todos os produtos disponíveis em www.do-art.net! *** 
 Happy Crafting from { DO ART }