quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2016

{ SIZZIX } Bubble Birthday cards

Hello everyone!

I can't keep away from making clean and simple cards. As soon as I saw this die, Bright Bubbles - 661166, I knew exactly what I wanted to create with it, which was this:

Paula-Pascual-For-Sizzix-0546
Simple but quite effective.
Aside from the Bright Bubbles dies used the Sizzix Big Shot Machine - 660200 and the Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies - 660320

Paula-Pascual-For-Sizzix-0523

I placed the die so that it would be cutting vertically. The precision Base Plate makes a big difference when cutting fine intricate dies specially when cutting cardstock like here.
Paula-Pascual-For-Sizzix-0524



I die cut the whole bubbles design out of a separate white card and attach it by the left side of the bubbles.
Paula-Pascual-For-Sizzix-0525

I placed a colour paper in the inside and then trim the top and bottom edges.

Paula-Pascual-For-Sizzix-0556

Finally I stamp the message and added a wooden heart.

Paula-Pascual-For-Sizzix-0528

I love how the bubbles float on the side of the card.

Paula-Pascual-For-Sizzix-0530

And once I did it in red, I wanted to try in another colour. Soft teal.

Paula-Pascual-For-Sizzix-0548

As is more of masculine colour, I swapped the heart for stars and I also put the die in an angle. There are many variations for this! Why not try some?

I hope you like it!
Paula

paula-strip-500x59

by Sizzix
*** Todos os produtos disponíveis em www.do-art.net! ***
Happy Crafting from { DO ART }