Today we will make an easy envelope only with 4 paper circles. It is an envelope for cards that we have decorated for Valentine's Day, but we can use it on any occasion.
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles (657551)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tribal Hearts (660495)
- Your Big Shot (I used my Big Shot Express)
- scrapbooking paper
- craft glue
- Cut 4 circles
- Cut 1 heart
- Folded circles in half
- Superimpose them, such that the folds form a square. Each circle should be below the circle to the right and above the circle on the left. Stick with glue.
- Close the envelope overlapping circles just as we have seen before.
- To close the envelope cut and paste a heart in the center with little tail, to make it easy to open.
What do you think? Until next time!